With Adobe’s recent retirement of Flash causing some builders to be unable to see the Help system within WMS, the Help system can be downloaded locally for users to continue to use. BuilderMT is proud to announce our inclusion in the MiTek Support site, support.mii.com.
This is a resource for all users to access documentation, release notes, and (in the future) video tutorials on features within WMS and Builder Portal.
To download this file, users must sign up for the MiTek Support Site. Included below are registration and usage instructions for the support site. You can easily access this site by doing the following:
- Click Support Site Login on support.mii.com.
- Select BuilderMT Users, please click here (right-hand side of the page) to access the registration page
- Note – If any other option is selected, please note that these go to other departments within MiTek, which can cause delays in getting accounts approved.
- Fill in ALL information. Passwords require a minimum of 7 characters, including one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter, and one number.
- Once you click Submit, the form will be sent to MiTek for approval. You should receive an email confirmation once your registration has been confirmed.
Once you receive an email stating that your registration has been approved, log back into support.mii.com and click on the BuilderMT Icon to display the below screen.
Select WMS Legacy Help File to access the Help article for downloading and using the Help system.
All documentation is subject to change, so it is recommended that you check back frequently for updates. You can subscribe to certain pages within the Support site to receive email updates when new articles or changes occur.
Moving Forward and Additional Information
Moving forward, BuilderMT’s long-term plan is to update and relocate the existing documentation from the Help file onto the MiTek Support Site. While this process will take time to accomplish, we hope to make this accessible as soon as possible for all builders to use.
All Release Notes (upcoming and previous) will also be stored on the Support Site.
If you are both a BuilderMT and a Sales Simplicity client and would like access to both support sites with the same login, please send an email to Liz Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Builder Name
- Request for the addition of Sales Simplicity documentation on your Support Site account.
Please allow 24 hours for this to be completed – you will receive an email back when this has been completed.