In some cases, users have reported that a portion of some dialogs are not displayed and/or some of the buttons are cut off. In some cases, the dialogs are not expandable to help in viewing the entire dialog. (See below.)
To help get these dialogs to show all content and buttons:
1. Right-click on the UI.exe.
2. Open Properties.
3. Select the Compatibility tab.
4. Select the Change High DPI Settings button.
5. Check the High DPI Scaling Override checkbox with the dropdown set to “System.”
6. Then, click OK within all windows, and open your MiTek program.
Once opened, the dialog boxes should be easier to view.