In October, MiTek added a third Engineered Wood Product (EWP) class to the MiTek Learning Channel (MLC), Troubleshoot EWP Design Errors.
Now, there are three classes available in the series:
- EWP Configuration - Two modules, one for setting up EWP materials in your database and another for creating an EWP template.
- Intro to EWP - Walks you through the basics of modeling and designing an EWP plan.
- Troubleshoot EWP Design Errors - This class includes three modules, one for downloading and completing a training plan, the second for resolving design errors, and the third for editing the plan and selecting passing members.
Use the following steps to register for the MLC and enroll in these three classes:
- Visit the LMS Hub and click the link to register for MLC credentials.
- Complete the fields in the Google form and submit your customer information.
- After receiving your MLC login, access the MLC and open the Course Catalog.
- Search for EWP. The EWP Configuration, Intro to EWP, and EWP Troubleshooting courses display at the top of the list. Note that the courses are available for both MiTek Supply and MiTek Structure.