MiTek is excited to announce the launch of a new Learning Management System (LMS), MiTek Learning Channel. This resource replaces MiTek University and serves as the focal point for all eLearning software classes. MiTek employs two unique online learning options:
- The MiTek Support Site - This is the site you are visiting right now. Here, you will find over 2,000 help and training videos aimed at answering the question, "How do I..." The goal of the Support Site is to answer a specific software question that allows you to get back to work.
- MiTek Learning Channel (MLC) - The LMS site is the place to go for step-by-step instructions on how to learn a specific MiTek software application. For example, your company is converting from MiTek Engineering to Structure with Truss Design and you want to take a course that includes "A-to-Z" instructions.
MiTek Learning Channel is a new, re-designed eLearning platform that allows customers to quickly locate and enroll in online software classes. There is no charge for customers to participate in an online class and the MLC is always available!
Schedule of MiTek Learning Channel Release
MiTek is offering pre-registration for the new site. To request an account, click here.
- Existing MiTek University students will not be added to the MLC.
- Only students that have completed the Account Preregistration form will have an account within the MiTek Learning Channel (MLC) at its release.
- After the MLC is released, the pre-registration form will be converted to an Account Request form and will remain the method for which additional students may request an account.
2/9/21 at 11 PM Central Time - Last day to access MiTek University
- Please complete all coursework and print your student transcript before 11 PM Central Time on February 9th.
- Course progress will not be transferred from the old system to the MLC.
- For instructions on printing your MiTek University student transcript, click here.
2/10/21 & 2/11/21 - No Access to either MiTek University or the MiTek Learning Channel will be available.
2/11/21 at 3:00 PM Central Time - MiTek Learning Channel pre-launch demo
- To register for the demo, click here.
2/11/21 at 11 PM Central Time – Student accounts created with the MiTek Learning Channel
2/12/21 at 4:00 AM Central Time – Release of the MiTek Learning Channel
- Students will have access to the MLC.