MiTek is excited to offer a four-part MiTek Learning Channel (MLC) course that walks designers through the process of inputting and view cutting roof planes. The course is video-based and the four modules describe the process of view cutting planes in four training jobs. Note that, to open the training jobs and follow along with the videos, you must be running version 8.5.0 or higher. While watching the videos and following along, you may pause and rewind the instructions.
Use the following process to register for the MLC Plane Cutting course.
The MLC is MiTek’s online, self-paced learning portal. Use the steps below to request a login:
- Go to MiTek’s LMS Hub page (https://www.miteklearningchannel.com) and click the link to request a login.
- A Google form displays. Enter the following information:
- Whether or not you are currently working for a MiTek customer.
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Company Name.
- MiTek Customer Account Number.
- Your MiTek customer account number is required for MLC account registration.
- Please consult the design manager at your location if you are unsure of your account number.
- Software Edition (US, Canada, Supply, etc.).
- After completing the form, your information is submitted to MiTek’s eLearning team. And, when your registration information is confirmed, you will receive an MLC login (usually within 24 hours).
This series of lessons introduces you to plane cutting in Supply. Use the following steps to register for the plane cutting courses:
- Login to the MLC.
- Click the “Join Group” button in the right-hand pane.
- Enter the code, Plane Cut Supply.
- Note the spaces in the group name.
- Click the “Join group” button.
- The plane cutting courses display on the dashboard, including:
- Plane Cutting - Part 1: (USDTSTR031)
- Plane Cutting - Part 2: (USDTSTR032)
- Plane Cutting - Part 3: (USDTSTR033)
- Plane Cutting - Part 4: (USDTSTR034)
- Please begin with Plane Cutting - Part 1: