MiTek is offering a 1.5-day Structure with Integrated Truss Design virtual class.
The upcoming United States dates are:
- October 11-12, with a pre-training meeting on October 10th. - Register HERE!
The upcoming Canadian dates are:
- September 27-28, with a pre-training meeting on September 26th. - Register HERE!
- Use Structure with Integrated Truss Design in a production environment for a minimum of 3 months.
- Complete the 20/20 to Structure Conversion - MLC - (Designer) courses: CLICK HERE for more information.
Structure with Truss Design Regional Class FAQ
Who should attend the regional class?
- Experienced designers looking for assistance in completing the conversion to Structure with Integrated Truss Design.
Is this an “introductory-level" class?
- No. The regional class assumes that attendees are already familiar with Structure with Integrated Truss Design. The course aims to provide experienced designers with the knowledge to confidently convert 100% of their design work to Structure with Truss Design.
What is a “production environment?”
- Designers are qualified for the regional class if they have sent design work to the shop for at least three months. This requirement does NOT require that 100% of jobs sent to the shop are completed using Structure with Integrated Truss Design.
What will I learn in the MiTek Learning Channel courses?
- The MiTek Learning Channel courses provide all attendees with a base level of knowledge. Introductory-level design concepts are covered in both the roof and floor classes. However, understanding these concepts is vital to a productive classroom experience. The online course also requires attendees to draw a plan in Structure with Truss Design and submit it to MiTek for review.
Typical Class Schedule
*** All times are Central Time Zone - CDT ***